Thursday, November 7, 2013
My predictions
I,m about half way through my book at this point So far it has been really good and it makes you think. I feel like a lot has happened so far but I also feel like something big is going to happen soon. It stresses me out not knowing what;s going to happen next. I have lots of predictions but I'm sure half of them are wrong. For example my biggest prediction is that Susanna is going to be released from the mental institution and she's going to tell what exactly happened to her. I feel like I'm right on that since she did write the book, she could've wrote it in the institution but I think she wrote it after she got let out. Another prediction I have is that Daisy's suicide is going to affect a lot of people there emotionally. I think it might cause some kind of problem among all the patients since they all knew and loved Daisy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment