Monday, March 17, 2014

Farenheit 451 Characterizaiton

Clarisse is a 17 year old girl. I see her a skinny, really pretty blonde. I think she would be a very fit person, possibly athletic. I think her personality is really outgoing, I also find her to be smart and clever. She knows things other people don't and she's not scared to talk about all that. I think she is really fearless. She is curious and doesn't follow the way of life everyone else does.  I think she is going to cause Montag to start a rebellion over her memory.

An important quote she said is "You know I'm not afraid of you at all." (pg.11) This is important because it shows how she's not like everyone else, since everyone else is so afraid of the firemen and what they'll do. This quote shows how she's not afraid to be honest about how she feels and what she thinks about the world. An important quote said about her would be "'You are an odd one,' he said, looking at her." (pg.12) This is important because it shows that even other people know that she's different from everyone else and that she doesn't follow all the rules of the society. It shows how people think being deifferent is weird and not normal when really it should be normal and okay to be different, everyone shouldn't be the same and Clarisse knows that.

No comments:

Post a Comment