This summer I started reading the sequel to Diveregent which is called Insurgent. So far it has been a really good book, better than the first one I would say. The major characters ares till Tris and Tobias (previously known as Four). So far in the book Tris has really started to change because she is started to accept her divergence more and accept what has happened to her more. She is still really upset about everything that happened to her family but she is getting through it with Tobias's help. Tobias has developed because he is trying to control himself more around his dad Marcus which is really hard for him. Currently they are living at the Amity compound but I think they will have to move soon because I think the people are going to find them and that would make them leave.
If the people from the city find them it will be bad because to a lot of the people in the city like Jeanine and Eric they betrayed them. Also Jeanine wants to kill everyone who is Divergent and she knows that they both are so she is looking for them so that she can kill them and I'm worried if she finds them one of them might die.I'm really interested to see what will happen if she does find them and to see what they all end up choosing to do about everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment