Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Insurgent Review

    I chose Insurgent because I read the first book in the series which is Divergent. I loved Divergent so much and I could not wait to start Insurgent, and I ended up loving Insurgent even more! I thought everything about the book and the way it was written was so amazing. I read the whole series in three weeks because it was so good, I read all of Insurgent in a day because of how good it was. I would recommend the book to someone who likes action books but with romance. The combination of the two works really well and it makes the book so incredible. Also if you like to read about Utopian societies then you would like this book a lot I think. If you liked the Hunger Games this is a lot similar but better so that would be another to read Insurgent or the whole series. If you're looking for a new book this is your book so you should read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment