Friday, October 11, 2013

I don't like my book at all

My book has been getting really boring lately. I just haven't been enjoying reading it at all. I think since I watch the tv show Pretty Little Liars it has kind of in a way ruined the book. I know the book and the show are supposed to be really different but I don't see it that much yet. The book has just been boring, not much has been happening. Hopefully I can find a good book to switch to because I've decided I wanted to switch books. I mean theres no point of me reading and writing blogs about a book I don't like and a book that I don't car about.

This book has so far just been to girly for me if that makes snese. I like more serious books with action. I really like sad books even though that sounds weird. It's just that those types of books are more interesting and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment