I was at half price looking for a new book and I wasn't finding anything. Then I went to the psychology section because that interests me and I found the best book ever. So I went to the school library and got the book.
My new book is called Girl, Interrupted by Susanna Kaysen. It is a true story and it is actually written by the person the stuff happened to which makes it so much better. The book is about Susanna and when she was in the mental institute in 1967. It talks about people she was there with. Also about how badly they were treated in there and what she was personally going through. Her psychiatrist of like 1 hour put her in there when she was 18. He saus she was going only for a couple years, well that was a lie, it hasn't been a couple weeks it's been a lot longer actually. I/m excited to get farther into the book and here more about her experience at McLean Hospital.
No comments:
Post a Comment