I chose my post titled Best
thing about Divergent, I like this post because I think my voice really
shows throughout the post. I show my
opinion by using adjectives that I think describe whatever I’m talking about at
that moment. I said, “If the characters
were boring you'd probably stop reading it or read it and hate it because it
would be boring without complex characters.” I think this shows how I feel well
because I’m stating that the book would be boing if the characters weren’t the
way they are. It showcases how I feel books and their characters should be.
I use elevated diction by describing things with higher
vocabulary instead of casual words like nice and cool. I describe things with
more detail instead of barely describing things and giving them a simple
description. I said, “The author also makes a lot of the characters very
complex and interesting, by having the characters like that it helps you stay
interested in the book and what is happening in the book.” I use words like
complex and interesting to give you a better understanding of the characters
not just they’re nice, I tell you that there is a lot to them in as a person. I use longer sentences to explain how I fell
and explain what is happening. By doing so I think everything makes since
more. I said, “Another great thing about
the book is how much detail the author gives you on what is happening, you know
what is happening at every precise moment.” This is a longer sentence to show
how the detail does affect your reading and how it helps you.
How similar is the book to the movie, cause the movie was FAB.
ReplyDelete