So far I'm on chapter 4 of Divergent which isn't to far but there's been a lot of detail so far. Right now she just had her aptitude test and she found out she was Divergent which means you are more than one faction. The problem is you're not supposed to be more than one faction, it's considered bad in there world since everyone is supposed to have their own role and be in basically one category of types of people. She is struggling with which faction to choose. There's dauntless which is the fearless group and she's always looked up to them. Then there's erudite which is the "smart" people and she's never been bad in school but she worries she won't fit in. Then there's her home abnegation, she loves how kind and caring they all are but she doesn't feel like she fits in, she thinks she's not genuine enough, the only problem is that's where her family is.
Beatrice is struggling to decide where to go. There's pros and cons at every single faction she is "fit" to go in. My predictions are that she is not going to go to erudite. I think she feels like she won't fit in enough there and she doesn't always like how they act and treat others. I think she is really stuck between abnegation and dauntless. I have seen the movie so I know what she picks but the book is really leading me to no where like if i had not seen the movie I would have no clue. The book is making you think that if she can get over leaving her family then she'll pick dauntless but if she doesn't think about herself then she'll stay in abnegation. I'm excited to see how the book plays it out and shows how she decides where to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment