Monday, May 12, 2014

The worst thing about my book is

          My book is really good overall but there are a few things that bother me. I've seen the movie so I think that ruins some things for me that are supposed to be surprising. I wish I didnt see the movie forst because if I hadnt I think it would make the book seem super good instead of just good.

        Another thing that bothers me is how long soem fo the chapters are. I have a short attention span so when there are long chapters, it really bothers me because then I lose attention and I have to reread stuff. I fell like if the chapters were shorter it would make the book go by a lot faster sicne the book is so long it would be  nice to have it go by faster.

4 comments:

  1. I know how you feel Lorna. Soem of the chapters are really long and it gets boring. But you have to persevere Lorna. Ver relatable post. Very great. Yea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if you read the book first you would like it a lot more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good! I think you should put the book in your post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, the chapters are long. I had to re read a lot of things too, but overall I think it was a great book. It might've been better to read the book first, before you saw the move so you'd enjoy it more. The movie might've made more sense, too.

    ReplyDelete