Wednesday, October 16, 2013

real life issues

My new book is called Girl, Interrupted, it has been so good. There's lots of real life issues that I have noticed within my book. Like I mean it doesn't relate to my life or anyone I know but it has stuff in it about other things that happen to people. Something that was big that happened would be the main person Susanna took 50 aspirin and went to a psychiatrist. After just one hour with him he sent her to a mental institution, he told her it was only going to be a couple weeks. The book talks about what they do to you there. It's awful. The book really makes you feel like you were there when everything happened and I love it.

1 comment:

  1. Lorna,
    Ive watched the show "Pretty Little Liars" a couple of times, and I'm proud to say I have! I really liked how you made a post about real life issues that happened with Allison in your first book. And I'm very happy that you carried on the life issues post with your second book! It really adds interesting posts to your blog instead of the usual theme, setting, and characters posts. Overall I think you have improved dramatically from when you first started your blog!

    My only suggestion would be to not read a book that you have watched the movie or show for! When you said that you have watched the show "Pretty Little Liars" And that your just now reading the book in your first post, I already knew that you were going to switch books eventually. But its a good thing you did! You did very well and i enjoyed reading your posts.
    ~Landon Ballas

    ReplyDelete